Process for triaging kibbling posts.
1. Read through the latest posts since last triage, then look at all unreplied.
2. Tag posts with: project, team, focus, UX keyword, etc.
3. If something is actionable, log it to the appropriate place, like GitHub.
4. If you can’t log it, ping a person or team in the comments to take a look.
5. Maybe link kibbling threads to other places: like GitHub or Calypso or P2 threads about things like context, site switching, flow homes, etc — to help illustrate.
6. Try to leave a comment to illustrate or tie the post to something — even if it’s just adding a tag.