Testing https://github.com/Automattic/wp-calypso/pull/1885 on an iPhone 6+.
This session adds a contact form to an About page. Other than removing Website, the default fields are used as is.This session demonstrates a preview bug that required abandoning and restoring the editor session. The form builder itself behaved well.
- The editor opens with focus on the permalink slug field.
- There are two cursors in the editor after the form placeholder is inserted.
- This preview bug required abandoning and restoring the editor session.
- This was done over a laggy Charles proxy, responsiveness is slow.
- The media modal uses Insert as the button text when inserting new Media. The form builder uses Save. I expected Insert.
- Using the pencil icon to both open and close details felt odd.
- Ditto on https://github.com/Automattic/wp-calypso/pull/1885#issuecomment-184548811
This screencast shows submitting the form. I submit the form, click go back, and then visit the backend to see if the submitted feedback shows there.
Form feedback doesn’t seem to be anywhere in the backend or in notifications, so I checked email. Here’s what the form feedback email looks like with Google Inbox on Macnchrome.